Newborn parents assemble. And have a look at your search history. This is a glimpse of my own search history (in no particular order) during Emma’s first 4 weeks of life.
1. It’s feeding time but baby just threw up
…I fed her anyway as the thought of skipping a meal stressed me out even more.
2. Ideal weight for one month old baby
…This one stressed me out and finished the month on a total of over 20 individual searches
3. Ideas of bookcase for children
…I have a small space available in the nursery and was scouting for original, creative ideas.
4. What vitamins are in Pregnacare pills
… I felt really well and energetic during the pregnancy and am pretty convinced it was because of the Pregnacare supplements. I wanted to find out whether I could continue taking them after Emma’s birth. Turns out you can.
5. How to change a baby’s nappy
6. One month old baby development
7. Bottle feeding routines and amounts needed
8. Childcare bubble tier 4
9. What is the fourth trimester
10. How to burp a baby
11. How to reduce fever for 2 week old baby
12. Baby gets distressed without dummy + signs of autism
13. Restless sleep in newborns
14. How long does it take to love your baby
15. 2 week old baby hasn’t pooped in 4 days
16. How to place asleep baby on side and turn on their back
17. What does a baby do at 2 weeks old
18. Velvet teddy swaddle blanket
19. Do you clean Vernix from baby’s bits
20. Postnatal depression signs / how long does it last
21. How much milk should I breast pump
22. Will I ever sleep again??
23. Breastmilk at fridge temperature
24. What is tongue tie
25. How much breastmilk required for 1week old baby/ 10 day old baby etc…
26. Bad breath in 1 week old baby
27. How to help nasally baby
28. How to apply nappy balm – what is nappy balm
29. How to massage baby with oil
30. Dry hands and feet in 1 week old baby
31. What time of day is breastmilk most nutritious
32. Do you apply bepanthen to prevent baby rashes too?
33. What blanket to use for Moses basket
34. Newborn jaundice
35. How many times a day should you change nappy
36. Can baby sleep with dummy
37. Baby standing up at 3 days
38. Baby holding head alone at 2 days
39. How to massage breast breastfeeding
40. How to heal severed nipple
41. How to heal 3rd degree tear. What to eat to help heal
42. How to wake up newborn for feeding
I know it’s all new territory with the first born, so no google search is silly. What did you stress about?